ML63 Mille Miglia exhaust vid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
ML63 Mille Miglia exhaust vid

Here is a vid i put together of my ML63 with recently installed MM exhaust system. Unfortunately my memory card ran out of room jst as i started to take some fly -by shots. You can only truly apreciate how gutsy this thing now sounds with a fly-by, particularly some down shifting. Its the best money i ever spent and so, so worth it. Will try and post some flyby vids in near future.
My next mods are Brabus Monoblock VI two piece wheels in 21in and Brabus ECU remap, and hopefully Brabus lowering module. 2 Brabuses (or is that Brabii??) in the garage certainly would be a dream come true.

let me know what you think:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=efbb1588.pbr
Old 04-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Jo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 ML63
Where did you get the exhaust from? How is it inside the vehicle?
Old 04-25-2009, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It was made by Mille Miglia here in Sydey. They have done multiple ML63s there. I believe they ship stuff internationally. www.millemiglia.com.au. Ask for Lambros the owner - excellent customer service, all exhausts made to order at their own factory in Bathurst, Australia. Stainless steel with 10yr warranty.

They simply cut out the the stock ML63 muffler cans, put in their product in its place, keeping the original AMG tips of course. So you could ring them up, ask for the product, they will make it and send to you and you have it installed locally - just simple welding (although i guess this might change the nature of their guarantee if they dont install it)

I dont find it drones in the cabin - its not hugely louder just a totally different note. Put it this way, i enjoy it so much i have not driven my other car (Brabus B63s) since i picked this up on last week! Prior to this md my ML63 sat forlornly parked in by my smaller car. I also drive around now in chilly autumn weather with all windows and sunrof down just to enjoy there sheer pleasure of the exhaust note It is the way the stock vehicle should sound - i cant tell you how much more pleasure i get from theis car now. Its even more of a head turner now!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:59 AM

ML63 AMG
Maverick,
Sounds awesome!!!!
What is the approximate time frame on the construction of this system and the recommended retail?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hi Bekiri

Mod took no time at all. Went down there on a Saturday morning and talked over what i could have done (didnt want to mess with the cats or anything) and they suggested just doing the mufflers. They built them to order in Bathurst and i dropped the car off to them after work that thursday and picked car up friday lunchtime.Total cost was A$1800.00 - freaking bargain!
You HAVE to go do it. The gruntiness is truly spectacular. I am just kicking myself i did not do it years ago - and i swear it has more pick up now too.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:02 PM

2007 ML 63
Originally Posted by Maverick1975
Here is a vid i put together of my ML63 with recently installed MM exhaust system. Unfortunately my memory card ran out of room jst as i started to take some fly -by shots. You can only truly apreciate how gutsy this thing now sounds with a fly-by, particularly some down shifting. Its the best money i ever spent and so, so worth it. Will try and post some flyby vids in near future.
My next mods are Brabus Monoblock VI two piece wheels in 21in and Brabus ECU remap, and hopefully Brabus lowering module. 2 Brabuses (or is that Brabii??) in the garage certainly would be a dream come true.

let me know what you think:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=efbb1588.pbr
I absolutely love it. Would I get pulled over by the police in mine for breaking the noise ordinance if I installed it on my ML63? ?
What was the cost for the parts & installation OTD? Incredible video. Great job to keep us posted. Do you have a link for this part to purchase it online?