Stereo Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 ML63 AMG
Stereo Options

Hi All

Finally made enough money to buy one of these beauties :-) I'm so so happy with it except.....

We've got the 2011 Lincoln MKX, it's a pretty amazing car and I have been very spoilt with the stereo/nav system that comes with it so now the MB one seems pretty poor :-( I accepted that at the time of buying the car being that it's a 2008!

Are there any replacement options anyone can recommend? I don't mind losing the voice command and sat radio to be honest and I will ensure the original MB stereo can be put back without issue. One concern I did note is the clock set is done from the MB stereo... any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks

Latz
Old 12-24-2011, 02:40 PM

2008 ML63 AMG
Anyone? Any help or guidance appreciated.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:31 PM

2007 ML63 AMG
Hey Latz.

I am a newbie too, and hopefully it is just because it is Christmas that everyone is busy and not responding. I finally gave up and responded to myself after saying hello in another thread and having 620 views and no responses. If I knew any better about a replacement stereo I would share my experience but I am still figuring out how to put the thing in drive!

You could try contacting Refine Auto www.refineauto.com to see if they have any suggestions. They are affiliated with the dealer that sold me my ML and seem like good guys, from the wee bit I talked to them - very eager to please.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Derrick
Old 12-27-2011, 11:16 AM

2008 ML63 AMG
Hi Derrick!

Thanks very much for the reply... I'll give them a try... hope you're enjoying your AMG as much as I'm enjoying mine!

If anyone else has any suggestions regarding the stereo I would love to hear them!

Thanks

Latz