ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

After Market Parts 2002 ML55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 ML55
After Market Parts 2002 ML55

Hello! I just recently joined MBWORLD. I have to say I've gotten answers for nearly almost all of my questions just by reading past posts. I thank you! I live in CT. I recently purchased a 2002 ML55. I'm looking for any suggestions for the suspension? In looking for a more aggressive look. I'm thinking lowering the rear. Does anyone have any suggestions or past experiences regarding what type of adjustable rear coil overs I should purchase as well as any shocks for the front being that the front is easily adjustable because of the camper. Let me know you thoughts!

Last edited by All4carz14; 09-14-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:19 AM
SPONSOR

Received 151 Likes on 121 Posts
Mercedes-Benz CLK 550
Originally Posted by All4carz14
Hello! I just recently joined MBWORLD. I have to say I've gotten answers for nearly almost all of my questions just by reading past posts. I thank you! I live in CT. I recently purchased a 2002 ML55. I'm looking for any suggestions for the suspension? In looking for a more aggressive look. I'm thinking lowering the rear. Does anyone have any suggestions or past experiences regarding what type of adjustable rear coil overs I should purchase as well as any shocks for the front being that the front is easily adjustable because of the camper. Let me know you thoughts!

We manufacture for all SUV's (including 2002 ML55) Front Camber and Caster and Rear Camber and Toe adjuster kits.

Since the mid 1990’s dealers and alignment shops “full 4 wheel alignment” is now only front and rear Toe adjustment!

Many owners becoming increasingly frustrated, constantly changing tire brands or going from one dealer or alignment shop to another, not realizing that the reassuring “full alignment” – the reality is above Toe only adjustment applies!

At K-MAC we saw the need therefore to reinstate the precise ongoing adjustment capability which was OEM to the 1990’s.

The unique K-MAC patented design kits are precise single wrench adjustment on car (accurately under load direct on alignment turntable).

Allowing to return vehicle to factory specs after altering height, fitting wide profile tires/rims, load carrying, curb knock damage or to change, fine tune specs on track days.

Resolving premature edge tire wear with the:

FRONT KIT
Fixing steering pull, improving traction with the Caster facility allowing reduced dive/lift under brake and acceleration with more straight line directional control – less wander at high speeds

REAR KIT
Can adjust, fine tune to reduce premature inner edge tire wear, gain maximum traction. Also includes extra Toe adjustment to cater for the new Camber facility.

Unlike the alternative “Adjustable Camber Arms” – advantage with K-MAC rear kits is that they do not move top of tire outwards (this reducing all important clearance to outer fender) when adjusting to fix premature inner edge wear.

No special tools are required to fit. The front and rear bushes also replace the highest wearing bushes at the same time and have twice the load bearing area of OEM. 2 axis movement is also maintained without the use of air voids allowing improved traction under braking and better steering response.