ML63 new owner wheels question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E64 AMG
Smile ML63 new owner wheels question

Hello!!

I'm a brand new MB owner who is new to the forum, I just picked up a 2007 ML63 and loving life, other than when I'm filling it up .

It appears that one alloy has been cracked and welded and I'd like to replace it properly and give them all a birthday. Does anyone have any ideas what these wheels are and where I can locate another / and new badges etc so I can refurbish them please?

They are 22" with minimal markings on the back - italian design - 1098 22x9JJ- 79340

I'm sure more questions will follow once I've finished researching previous posts for information

Many thanks in advance

David
Old 03-25-2023, 03:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q7 Audi
Originally Posted by fineprices
Hello!!

I'm a brand new MB owner who is new to the forum, I just picked up a 2007 ML63 and loving life, other than when I'm filling it up .

It appears that one alloy has been cracked and welded and I'd like to replace it properly and give them all a birthday. Does anyone have any ideas what these wheels are and where I can locate another / and new badges etc so I can refurbish them please?

They are 22" with minimal markings on the back - italian design - 1098 22x9JJ- 79340

I'm sure more questions will follow once I've finished researching previous posts for information

Many thanks in advance

David
Hi David,
As regards to the 22" alloys, did you ever find the make or supplier of these rims. As ive bought a audi Q7 with the same wheels and cant find any anywhere.

Thanks

Johnnyp31