ML63 AMG (W166) 2011 -2015 (Replaced by GLE63)

Fuse Charts Needed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 ML63 AMG, 2012 GL450
Fuse Charts Needed

Hi all:
I have a 2012 ML 63 with some faulty issues with the Active Blind Spot Assist and also the Parktronic system. On last saturday I personally checked the rear parking sensors and blind spot assist radars located on the inside of rear bumper. The sensors and radars had some dirt on them due to normal driving, I cleaned them really well but didn't help with the displayed message on the command center. "Active Blind Spot Assist Innoperative" also the Parktronic system is not working, displaying only the 4 red lights and like a 2 second biip sound. I will check the front parking sensors during this week. During that time I will also like to check all the fuses on the vehicle maybe a fuse is shorted, giving me the faulty messages in the command center screen. Can someone help me out with the fuse chart diagram, as I already search for it where it is supposed to be, but nothing.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,019 Likes on 947 Posts
1999 E300TD
Based upon the messages you are way past a fuse----the only, repeat only folks that can provide a reason for the faults are those with MB diagnostic equipment aka DAS Xentry, not an equal--DAS Xentry---find an indy!!!
Old 02-09-2016, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 ML63 AMG, 2012 GL450
Originally Posted by Plutoe
Based upon the messages you are way past a fuse----the only, repeat only folks that can provide a reason for the faults are those with MB diagnostic equipment aka DAS Xentry, not an equal--DAS Xentry---find an indy!!!
Thanks @Plutoe for your input, that's what I am scared of, that one of the radars might be faulty. I am waiting on a diagnostic tool that I order for benz vehicles, meanwhile it arrives, I will be checking phisically all connections, sensors and radars. I will update this post as I advance through the process.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:36 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ml55, Ml63, Porsche, C63S ED1
Originally Posted by Jcl48
Hi all:
I have a 2012 ML 63 with some faulty issues with the Active Blind Spot Assist and also the Parktronic system. On last saturday I personally checked the rear parking sensors and blind spot assist radars located on the inside of rear bumper. The sensors and radars had some dirt on them due to normal driving, I cleaned them really well but didn't help with the displayed message on the command center. "Active Blind Spot Assist Innoperative" also the Parktronic system is not working, displaying only the 4 red lights and like a 2 second biip sound. I will check the front parking sensors during this week. During that time I will also like to check all the fuses on the vehicle maybe a fuse is shorted, giving me the faulty messages in the command center screen. Can someone help me out with the fuse chart diagram, as I already search for it where it is supposed to be, but nothing.
the fuse chart is in the fuse box below the passenger side rear seat. Lift the seat cushion you will see a compartment and it is hidden on the bottom. The pamphlet is there.

But speaking of your problem I encountered the same thing while messing with the settings, try resetting the whole system to default factory setting on the dash and it will start working again.