Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Kenwood KVT911 touch screen head unit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 C320 4matic (SOLD)
FS: Kenwood KVT911 touch screen head unit

I know I'm new to this site and don't have many posts so some might be leary buying from a newbie but I assure you I'm as straight and honest as they come. Not that it bears any weight here, but I'm well known on several Chevy Avalanche forums and have bought and sold many items with no issues (if someone wants or needs confirmation, my screen name on all those sites is BAT, if you want to check me out).

If anyone is interested, I have a Kenwood KVT911 head unit for sale. It was from my previous vehicle and was removed before I traded it in for the MB. I've thought about installing it in the MB but I'd prefer either a factory touchscreen with NAV or a double DIN touchscreen Kenwood.

Anyway, it has a 6.5" flip out touchscreen, several in-puts for multiple screens, Navigation (have a Kenwood KNA4100 for sale too if I find a factory unit to replace), games, TV, etc. Everything works and I have the manuals as well as remote.

Looking to get $600 plus shipping (US only, sorry). I have a few pictures in my craigslist ad http://worcester.craigslist.org/pts/599112403.html

I can send additional pics if interested. Any questions and I'll do my best to answer.