Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

GTECH PRO RR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
GTECH PRO RR

Like new Gtech pro RR for sale, used it twice, it's in great condition, comes in original box, and all accessories, and user guide, paid $350 a couple of months ago, will let go for $225 obo + ship. Thanks, let me know if interested.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Talking

I may be interested for $175 with shipping

Website states as follows...

" RR model comes with the Permanent Mount which allows you to permanently mount the G-TECH/Pro anywhere in your car. The unit itself can still be taken out of its cradle.RR model comes with the AC Adapter so you can power the unit while you are downloading the runs/sessions to your PC.RR model comes with the PC Download Cable that is used to quickly hook-up to your PC and download all your runs and sessions.RR model comes with 2 Megs of FLASH. This is enough to store over two hours of Road Racing/Autocross sessions (10 Hz recording.) That's more than full-blown data-acquisition systems costing thousands!With the RR model you can memorize settings for up to 4 cars and jump from one to another in a matter of seconds. Some guys get the extra brackets for each car so moving the G-TECH from one car to another is really a snap. RR stands for Road Racer. It has all of the features of the SS model plus Road Racing/Autocross mode in which you can record and replay your Gs and RPMs for a given practice or race session.PASS is included! Learn more..."

at $299...so does yours include all this?

Last edited by c32used; 04-29-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by c32used
I may be interested for $175 with shipping

Website states as follows...

" RR model comes with the Permanent Mount which allows you to permanently mount the G-TECH/Pro anywhere in your car. The unit itself can still be taken out of its cradle.RR model comes with the AC Adapter so you can power the unit while you are downloading the runs/sessions to your PC.RR model comes with the PC Download Cable that is used to quickly hook-up to your PC and download all your runs and sessions.RR model comes with 2 Megs of FLASH. This is enough to store over two hours of Road Racing/Autocross sessions (10 Hz recording.) That's more than full-blown data-acquisition systems costing thousands!With the RR model you can memorize settings for up to 4 cars and jump from one to another in a matter of seconds. Some guys get the extra brackets for each car so moving the G-TECH from one car to another is really a snap. RR stands for Road Racer. It has all of the features of the SS model plus Road Racing/Autocross mode in which you can record and replay your Gs and RPMs for a given practice or race session.PASS is included! Learn more..."

at $299...so does yours include all this?
Well any interest?
Old 05-24-2008, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
last try are you interested?
Old 05-24-2008, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
2014 E350 4Matic
I'm very interested. PM me at mmclaw@optonline.net.

Thanks