Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

OEM 2005+ MOST MB bluetooth phone kit!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 11:23 AM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEM 2005+ MOST MB bluetooth phone kit!

I installed a new phone kit in my friend's c55 but he's going another route so out it goes. All parts are included and I'll even slap it in for you. It includes everything from the CORE and COMPLETER kits except the linear compensator which is NOT used for BT operation.

It will take me about 1h in San Diego. You might have to get version coding from the dealer. You'll know whether you do if you toggle the cluster menu and if the phone menu shows and says "no phone" then you don't need version coding. Otherwise you'll have to take it in and have them do that.

What's included: Everything you need for the BT to work is included. The harness for the center console, Newest version of BT adapter (5878), antannae switch, newest 2008 phone control module (which you cannot buy seperately from a dealer PERIOD) absent the 1k+ kit and the control mounting bracket for a C class. Other cars will need a different bracket which is like 30 bucks from the dealer.

The phone kit will work with most any series MB 2005+ with the MOST system and pre-wiring.

Feel free to PM me. BTW the phone kit installed from dealer is 2500 bucks! Why not get it for less than half???

Thanks. Sean

Last edited by spr; 06-22-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I drive a 2013 ML350
Work with 06 SLK?

What else would I need? I do not have pre-wiring