Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

SIRIUS Radio for COMAND System (C-Class W203)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SIRIUS Radio for COMAND System (C-Class W203)

Guys:

I have a new Mercedes Benz Sirius Radio Kit with Antenna. Includes antenna, radio, bracket, etc. This is the factory SIRIUS unit. Installs in the trunk on the right side in front of the RR tail light. Most late model C-Classes are already prewired and it's just plug and play. On others, you'll have to have your MB dealer activate it on the optical loop.

You can tell if your car is prewired by opening the trunk, removing the felt on the underside of your trunk lid and seeing if you have two wires with connectors taped up in the middle area of the trunk. If so, you're golden and it's a very easy install. There are options of you don't want to use the MB Antenna included and I've put that info in the box.

I bought it for my C55, but then I traded the AMG in for a BlueTEC E-Class so I'd like to sell it to someone that can use it.

$350.00 takes it. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US. cyberenz@yahoo.com. You can pay me via PayPal to the same account as my Yahoo. If you want pictures, email me there too.

Thanks all,
EP
Old 12-15-2008, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 ML550
part number

do you have the part number. i need the module for an 2005 ML350