Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: HK dp1us ipod drive + play custom install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w209 CLK55
FS: HK dp1us ipod drive + play custom install

hey everyone,

I am selling a custom install for the w209 I had done on this past summer. I just installed a system inthe car and wanted to get a new double din headunit to update all the audio and video in my w209.

The Harmon Kardon unit is great. It works well with the ipod in the glove box so you can control everything from the control and looks great in the car.

I am not sure what it will fit besides a w209 but im thinking it will fit the w203 c-classes.

The custom work cost me $290 and the unit was originally $70. I am selling it for $200 shipped.

If anyone is interested im also ggetting rid of w209 03-05 tail lights for $100 shipped and smoked side markers for $50 shipped
Attached Thumbnails FS: HK dp1us ipod drive + play custom install-picture073.jpg   FS: HK dp1us ipod drive + play custom install-picture074.jpg   FS: HK dp1us ipod drive + play custom install-picture075.jpg   FS: HK dp1us ipod drive + play custom install-picture0764.jpg