Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

K40 Calibre duel remote radar detector with front and rear laser jammers!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 02:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Audi a4; 1991 300CE, 2000 Volvo S40
Thumbs up K40 Calibre duel remote radar detector with front and rear laser jammers!!!!

$600 obo, Paypal only!

High end remote radar detector system:

K40 Calibre Duel bluetooth Radar detector with (1) ex laser jammer and (1) diffuser plus laser jammer.
New, a system like this retails for over $2000!!!!

The system is currently installed in my car but its way overkill for my old man driving. The system is set up for a stealth install so you only see 2 leds in the dash and is controlled off of a small bluetooth remote. Comes with 2 receivers for front and rear coverage and 2 laser jammers for front and rear. The main control box, speaker, remote, ex laser jammer and front receiver head are almost new having only been installed 6 weeks ago on my car. The rear receiver hear and diffuser laser jammer are about a year old and work fine. The rear receiver has a small crack, less than an inch long and a small chip in the plastic. The crack was filled with silicone and the receiver works fine.

Pictures are from previous owner, can take new ones if anyone is seriously interested.

From the k40 website:

Dual Wireless Radar Receivers. CALIBRE’s exclusive, patented design mounts separate wireless radar receivers behind the front grill and rear bumper ~ strategically positioned for the fastest capture of radar signals. Distinct verbal or tone and visual alerts let you know exactly when and where to look for police.

With it's wireless & Datadyne technologies CALIBRE is simply the most powerful radar & laser protection system you can buy.

CALIBRE is also the only system you control with a hand-held remote, about the size of a key fob. And it's just as easy to use. With no permanently installed buttons to clutter your interior or to fuss with, you just click to select these modes: On/Off, City/Highway, Voice/Tone and Volume/Mute, then put your Wireless OneTouch™ Remote Control away until you want to change preferences.

Datadyne Technology™. Not satisfied with earlier capabilities, we completely redesigned our computer- controlled superheterodyne radar receivers. Now you get a significant increase in sensitivity and consistency to all police radar frequencies, especially the newer DSP Ka band radar guns (the most significant threat to motorists today).

CALIBRE detects all FCC allocated police frequencies including X, K and Ka Superwide. Also, VG-2 Stealth Guard™ passively and actively conceals your system from a police VG-2 Gun (radar detector detector).

With the optional Laser Defuser® EX or EX2 you’ll deactivate police laser capability by emitting a powerful infrared signal back to the gun at a pulse rate the gun can’t understand. It actually deactivates the ability of the laser gun to measure speed, while you receive audio & visual warnings that give you the precious time you need to react and reduce your speed.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...nothing
ill vouch for these kits i sell them in my shop.
installed one today on a escalade...$2100.

good price at 600 bucks.

bump for good product.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:11 PM

2003 Audi a4; 1991 300CE, 2000 Volvo S40
thanks man, i have nothing but good things to say about it. . . . my wife on the other hand Its just not one of those battles worth fighting.

Best offers people!!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG 030
is this still for sale?