Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Bluetooth Interface (B67875878)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 07:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 E350W4
FS: Bluetooth Interface (B67875878)

This MHI Bluetooth Interface is made for most recent Mercedes-Benz models. It allows you to use your Bluetooth enabled cell phone hands free in your car. Listen to your phone calls through your car stereo system, and speak through your car's built-in microphone! (The microphones are sensitive, so there's no need to yell.)

NOTE: THIS PIECE CAN ONLY BE USED IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE PHONE KIT INSTALLED IN YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOUR VEHICLE DOES NOT HAVE THE PHONE KIT, IT MUST BE INSTALLED BY YOUR DEALERSHIP. (An easy way to check is if you have the black receiver in the center console of your vehicle. It may be covered by a piece of black plastic. This is easily popped off and replaced.)

I have no use for this, and hopefully I could save you some money here.

This item, although used, was tested and is in perfect working condition. There are also no knicks or scratches on it. It's like it came right out of the box. It does NOT come with instructions, but they can be found online. I happen to know about these pieces well enough to give instructions, if necessary.

MY ASKING PRICE IS $285 (priority shipping incl. to US only)

PM me or email tantoniszyn@yahoo.com

PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS ONLY PLEASE! THANKS