Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: JL Audio 12w7/ PPI 1000watt amp/ 2 x 1.5 Farad Power Caps - $900/obo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: JL Audio 12w7/ PPI 1000watt amp/ 2 x 1.5 Farad Power Caps - $900/obo

I am selling a professionally done audio system that will get attention wherever you go!

It includes:

1 x JL Audio 12w7 in immaculate condition. It was covered in my set-up and not a scuff on the woofer cone. It is enclosed in a two layer 3/4in sealed box tuned to JL Audio's Master Technicians exact specifications. It is optimized for sound quality and can reach some amazing decibels. Attached to the box is a separate power block that has holes for 4 fuses to further protect the the amplifier and sub from possible power surges.

1 x Precision Power (PPI) PCX1500 amplifier. The amp is a mono amp that is wired to reach 1000watts without overheating. I have never had a problem with this intercooled amp. If you know car audio, you know this amp!

2 x Lightning Audio 1.5 Farad Power Caps that provide a constant dose of power to the amp. A power cap supplements the battery when the car is idling and provides a constant energy stream. This cuts down on power loss or surges that could harm your amplifier. Additionally, it keeps the cars lights from dimming.

The amplifier and power caps are secured to separate 3/4in pieces of MDF in order to keep them secure as well. Please ask me any questions if you have them.

Shipping for this set-up can be expensive ($100-200) depending on your location. Please pm me and I will estimate the shipping. The weight of all three components is around 80-100lbs.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails FS: JL Audio 12w7/ PPI 1000watt amp/ 2 x 1.5 Farad Power Caps - 0/obo-subwoofer-pictures-001.jpg   FS: JL Audio 12w7/ PPI 1000watt amp/ 2 x 1.5 Farad Power Caps - 0/obo-subwoofer-pictures-002.jpg   FS: JL Audio 12w7/ PPI 1000watt amp/ 2 x 1.5 Farad Power Caps - 0/obo-subwoofer-pictures-004.jpg  
Old 07-01-2009, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any offers?