Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: Eclipse 2-88120 subs and DA7122 mono Class D amp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 02:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
Feeler: Eclipse 2-88120 subs and DA7122 mono Class D amp

I'm contemplating installing these in my car or not. I've had them for about 3 years, I had it in my previous car and I sold that car and removed the system. I only had the amp in for 6 months because I had a different one at first until it blew on me and decided to get this one. I have a single box for the one sub because I didnt use the other sub. I tested them both and they still hit really hard and clear. Also I'll throw in the capacitor that I have with the system. I'll sell them seperately if you want just one sub or the amp. Price for the shipping might be kinda high because these subs are pretty heavy, I'll weigh them at get shipping estimates if you're interested. So heres what they are. I'm looking to get around 500-600 for the whole set up. I spent well over 1000 for the setup, the amp alone was around 500 new and the subs were 300 a piece new. So I think this is a good price. If no one is interested I guess I'll build my custom box and put them in =)

Fujitsu Eclipse DA7122
Fujitsu Eclipse DA7122 1-Channel Car Amplifier - 1 Channel(s) - 2000W - Class D - 120dB SNR

Fujitsu Eclipse 88120DVC (2) 12" subs