Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.

Very Rare OEM Bosch Fog Lights for W107 &116 Chassis

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1975 450se
Thumbs up Very Rare OEM Bosch Fog Lights for W107 &116 Chassis

Hi,

If you are restoring or have a like new MB from the '70/80's you know that it is virtually impossible to find the correct factory replacement under bumper fog lamps. Specifically, these are the Bosch units that have the angled metal strips that blend into the bumper.

I am the original owner of 1 pair of NOS that are brand new, never been mounted and in perfect condition. Even the rubber grommet in the back has never been pierced for wire pass through.

Please contact me at jerseyfind@gmail.com with your interest. More pictures are available. Thank you for your interest and let me know if you need more information.

I accept PayPal.

jerseyfind
Attached Thumbnails Very Rare OEM Bosch Fog Lights for W107 &116 Chassis-front.jpg   Very Rare OEM Bosch Fog Lights for W107 &116 Chassis-back.jpg