Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

w126 sel Bosch Euro Lights w/ clear corners and Euro Wipers complete

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55, 91 560sel
w126 sel Bosch Euro Lights w/ clear corners and Euro Wipers complete

Up for sale is is a complete set of euro lights for a w126 sel. These are factory Bosch units and are for a left hand drive vehicle which is the correct ones for the US. Lens on driver's side is cracked and I can hear something rattling inside one of the lights. I think a piece of plastic broke but it can be glued back and you wont even notice. The lenses can be replaced as well. I also have the 6pin connectors for wiring these up. Included are clear corner lenses. It also includes the much harder to find euro wipers complete with valance plates, hoses with connectors and electrical connections. Everything you need to convert to euro lights and wipers that is needed is included to the best of my knowledge. I never got to actually hook them up but they are complete. See pics for details. Looking for $350 o.b.o. for everything. You see the lights pop up for less but the wipers are harder to find. These are not US spec wipers. These wipers are positioned in a different place with a different sweep for the euro lights.