Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audio 10CC; CD Changer; Bose Amplifier [UK: London/Essex]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 05:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A big diesel estate that still scares most 3-series ;-)
Audio 10CC; CD Changer; Bose Amplifier [UK: London/Essex]

Hi All,
I have some audio parts, taken from a 2003 CLK but should fit some other cars around that time if you know what you're doing, most likely C-class with D2B. Happy to sell these separately or as a package.

These are all D2B fibre-optic interface parts, so please check your car is set up for that or that you can set it up that way and install the D2B links before you consider these! Also check if you need to code the car through StarTech to recognise them if you're not doing a direct replacement. There are no analogue audio connections between any of these - the whole lot is digital-only until the speaker outputs from the amplifier.

Audio 10CC (FM tuner/cassette player), part # A203 820 16 86

Merc 6-disc CD changer (was glovebox mounted in the CLK but guess it can go wherever the connections are), part # A203 820 90 89

Bose Merc Amplifier (lives in the boot in the CLK), part # A209 820 02 89 (Bose part # 253010003279391

I suggest a price of around GBP120 the pair for the A10CC and CD changer. Hard to price the Bose as it's so specific and still a snip at over GBP400 from Merc (:lol... if you want it, make me an offer more than 50 quid and I'll think about it!

PM me with offers if interested.

I think fair to say, buyer covers any shipping costs and money transfer fees. We'll use PayPal or bank transfer if you want them posted - or you can collect from me and pay in good old cash... postcode area IG8, very near to Woodford tube station.

I'm happy to consider selling overseas, but bear in mind that they are quite heavy so shipping won't be cheap and needs to be an insured + signed for service so will cost a fair bit. Get in touch first with your location and I'll check on shipping costs for you.