Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Aftermarket HID Kit Anti Flicker and Error Canceller Capacitor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Ford Mustang, 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 & 2010 Harley Davidson Custom Cafe Racer Style Sportst
Aftermarket HID Kit Anti Flicker and Error Canceller Capacitor

Selling a pair of BRAND NEW Aftermarket HID Anti Flicker and Error Canceller Capacitor. If your HID kits are flickering and/or showing an error on the dash then you DEFINITELY need these capacitors. They are plug and play and very easy to install. No need to put relays. Just put these suckers in and that's it. ONLY $20 including shipping!!! PM me if interested!!!
Attached Thumbnails Aftermarket HID Kit Anti Flicker and Error Canceller Capacitor-photo.jpg  
Old 03-16-2011, 10:18 PM

2004 mercedes e55amg
hid antiflicker capacitor

i'm interested in obtaining the capacitor kit. how do we work this transaction? please e-mail at eric55amg@yahoo.com to discuss the details.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:05 PM

2010 Ford Mustang, 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 & 2010 Harley Davidson Custom Cafe Racer Style Sportst
Originally Posted by eric55amg
i'm interested in obtaining the capacitor kit. how do we work this transaction? please e-mail at eric55amg@yahoo.com to discuss the details.
Sorry. It's sold already. Thanks.