Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

fs 2005 e55 parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
fs 2005 e55 parts

Interior lights, 6disc cd changer, navigation dvd drive, all the modules and relays from the car, All airbags and sensors, and more. call 347-456-8307 or email fiftyflyve@gmail.com or pm me for more info.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Make sure you let everyone know that you have a no refund policy, especially when selling something that does not work!!!!! Thought I should let everyone know since I learned the hard way.

And I am still waiting on your phone call!!!! You should be back from your cruise already!!!!!!!!

Last edited by khelawanb; 02-24-2011 at 03:01 AM.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:31 PM

e55
Glad to let the public know. When you purchased my motor (and by the way its looking good) you didnt purchase the module you needed. You couldnt find it and mine was sold. I knew another guy who had it. I got it for you and now Im the bad guy? Let the people know that all the times you spent money with me there was no problems. Dont try to knock me on here bro shout me out on the motor and cluster.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by fiftyflyve
Glad to let the public know. When you purchased my motor (and by the way its looking good) you didnt purchase the module you needed. You couldnt find it and mine was sold. I knew another guy who had it. I got it for you and now Im the bad guy? Let the people know that all the times you spent money with me there was no problems. Dont try to knock me on here bro shout me out on the motor and cluster.
Not trying to knock you here sir, you got knocked, and it took no effort on my part.
You want to bring up the motor and the cluster? Ok, let's do that! Motor works fine (thank god), and if it didn't I'm sure you wouldn't return my calls like you did with the ESP module. Funny how you claimed that the motor had 50k miles, but the cluster revealed a different number. Lets try 70k. Your answer to that mystery was "I have a few clusters laying around and I gave you the wrong one", lol!
Stefan, I'm a grown *** man bro. Cut the BS and just be an honest seller. Do you think it really makes a difference on who you got the ESP module from to sell? I paid you, which means I bought it from you. After proving and telling you that the item was not working you tell me that you are going on a cruise, and you will call me when you get back. And.....I thought you got the ESP Module from your cousin? He is now a friend?
I decided to take hit and accept less than what I paid you for your trouble, but that was not good enough, since you decided to wash your hands of the matter. Isn't this why you prefer Western Union Vs Paypal?

Anyways, you took my $370 and I have a damaged item, and you washed your hands of the situation. I gave you the necessary props and thumbs up for the items that work, but after the last transaction you don't deserve and more than that from me.

Last edited by khelawanb; 02-23-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You know what's funny here Stefan? I actually offered to take back $270 which would have left you with $100 for doing nothing. But greed took over!

Best of luck to you Stefan. I'm done with the whole thing. My loss. I am an honest guy and I will always come out better than the people that try to get over!!!!