Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 CLS550 +?? iPhone Integrated Cradle MB# A 204 820 31 51

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS550
2008 CLS550 +?? iPhone Integrated Cradle MB# A 204 820 31 51

$350obo

Please email me at mfriedl1 @ aol.com as I don't frequent this board much. mfriedl1 is my EBAY id.

Thanks!!!!

This is an IPHONE ONLY charging cradle that integrates your IPhone into the MB Command System for hands free calling. I have been using this with my 3G IPhone in my 2008 CLS55 for the past 2 years with zero problems.
It's a simple plug connection into your center armrest. Allows you to use your steering wheel controls and hands free calling while simultaneously charging. Please see info below to ensure it works for your car. I have the original MB Part# A 204 820 31 51 box but no manual (it's a piece of cake to install and use!!).

Mercedes-Benz has Developed the MHI iPhone Cradle (COMPATIBLE with 3G iPhones)
This easy to use device docks in the armrest and enables your Mercedes-Benz Hands-Free Communication System (HFCS). Additionally, it provides the option to dock the iPhone into the cradle. It functions only with the iPhone with an approved software version.
Item is in LIKE NEW condition.

Please check your vehicle for the connection of the module before bidding. Ask your local Mercedes dealer or go to link below to check phone compatibility before bidding.

FITS MANY Mercedes Cars-ChECK LINK below!!!

This module is a factory OEM Mercedes-Benz part.

Part number is A 204 820 31 51

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEUSX:IT