Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

ML 163 Headlights....cheap..

Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 40 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
ML 163 Headlights....cheap..

stock headlights from US model 163, a 99 I believe. They are in very good shape, lenses are not badly beaten, and they worked fine when I removed them. They had some better bulbs in them, but as they've been sitting in the boxes for a couple years, I couldn't guarantee those bulbs...
Anyway, maybe you have a broken or badly worn one (or two), or have a collision repair and don't want to pay the stupid price for a new one. These are just sitting in Hella boxes in the way in my garage, just make me a reasonable offer. I have a Paypal account and my ebay feedback is 100%. Here's a couple of pix. Thanks, maybe we can help each other out. I'm moving and need to get some of this stuff gone!
Attached Thumbnails ML 163 Headlights....cheap..-163-headlights-001.jpg   ML 163 Headlights....cheap..-163-headlights-006.jpg   ML 163 Headlights....cheap..-163-headlights-007.jpg   ML 163 Headlights....cheap..-163-headlights-009.jpg   ML 163 Headlights....cheap..-163-headlights-011.jpg