Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: FX-R 2.0 PROJECTORS & OEM NISSAN HEADLIGHT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 Jeep JKU Sahara w/4" lift Kit & the works,2015 Toyota Sienna XLE,2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
FS: FX-R 2.0 PROJECTORS & OEM NISSAN HEADLIGHT

Folks,
Up for sale is a set of FX-R 2.0 bi-xenon projectors that I bought for my retor project which I never got around to complete. Thease are bi-xenon that means that it has a solonoid which when trippe operate a shutter for both Low beam and high beam functionality......below some more detailed write up
"
The new FX-R 2.0 projectors make our most popular bi-xenon even better with new cutoff shields, a revised front half for more shroud choices, and a more compact height profile.
With an even sharper cutoff line and a bit more uniformity to their beam pattern, performance has also been enhanced for our Gen 2.0 model.
Each projector has low and high beam capabilities. When their bi-xenon solenoid is activated, a hinged cutoff shield inside the projector drops out of the way, exposing more light for their bi-xenon high beam.
It's closest competitor is the Acura TL Bi-xenon in terms of light output. The FX-R carries intensity throughout the entire width of it's beam pattern. With their pre-installed clear lenses– they produce a very sharp and attractive cutoff line with a vibrant band of colorful light across the top.
The FX-R Bi-xenons are a medium sized projector, so they're ideal for use in all but the smallest of headlights. Mounting points are built in, and we have complete how-to documentation on successfully retrofitting them into virtually any application.
"
I also have the OEM Nissan headlight sealant to complete the job.
I am asking for $120 shipped
Any question please shoot me a PM.
Now for some pictures

Thank You
Javvy

Last edited by Javvy; 09-21-2011 at 08:15 AM.