Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

W203 Parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 11:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 Coupe Silver
W203 Parts

Hello, i am selling a lot of parts that are just lying around, everything is as is, no returns, and you will have to pay for shipping.
front c32 sway bar with bushing metal holder ( forgot what they are called ) ~45

as well as c230 coupe front and rear sway bars without the metal piece. ~30 each

front 2002 c230 coupe headlights (frosty's) ~ 250
rear 2002 c230 coupe taillight ( pre-facelift) ~ 150

non-oem projector foglights that are custom fitted for 9006 bulbs, comes with 2 pairs of bulbs, ~40 ( also one of the arms broke but i epoxied it back together and has been working fine) used for about 4 days until i found out i can't tint them because they are rounded glass.

2002 w203 oem foglight ( prefacelift, frosty) ~ 40 no bulbs included

2002 c230 coupe orangish oem side marker ( or whatever color, i'm colorblind) ~20

car came with a cd changer when i got it, don't know much about it except that i didn't need it and took it out, ~150

as well as the 2002 c230 coupe oem stereo ~ shoot me an offer.

this is all i can remember for now.. will post more once i go over to my dad's house and look around the garage. thanks for looking