Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Sold

WTB: W211 E55 Sirius SAT Control Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seeking an 04'-06' E55 AMG
WTB: W211 E55 Sirius SAT Control Module

Hello All,
Yes, I am NEW here.
I recently purchased a 2004 E55 and while it has a SAT button on the Command Unit, it says, "No Satellite Radio". Therefore, I am told I need the Satellite Control Module. Which I see are available all over the place.

As for the details, I am pre-wired and have the connector in the trunk for the SAT. Also, I have two connectors, one white and one blue which I am guessing is for the antenna. I have searched the forums and have seen people state that you need a Control Module with one connector/ antenna port and some that say you need both or a Control Module for both connectors. I am NOT sure what to think, so I am assuming that the people here are very honest will not rip me off and sell me the correct part.

Therefore, I am seeking the CORRECT Sirius/XM Control Module for my 2004 E55 W211 and I am seeking the bracket as well. If you have one and want to sell it, I will make you a deal. If you have both even better.

I have seen part numbers differ, so I am not sure which one is for a W211 2004 E55, anyone want to give a newbie some good advice, please do.

Thanks all,
Stephen
Old 03-25-2012, 11:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seeking an 04'-06' E55 AMG
Wow....Over 1400 views and NOT one seller and even NOT one comment.

Come on people, I thought this was a great site where people help each other. I see so many threads and people helping others with info, it's like no one on this site wants to help out with any suggestions.

Please don't say, if you search the forums blah blah....I have searched them. Like I said in my first post. There are two types of Modules. One with one out for an antenna and one with two outs. Not sure if they both are for antenna's or not.

Have a heart, I am new here. New to an E55 too. So, any help would be appreciated.

Any sellers...?