Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

JL W7 10inch and JL 750/1 HD Amp F/S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cls55
JL W7 10inch and JL 750/1 HD Amp F/S

As titled states i have a basically brand new w7 10inch with box .. and a jl 750/1 hd amp both in great conditon no more than 5 months of use on the sub and amp both in great working condtion as well as still under manufacture 2 year warranty ... looking for 800 for everything obo ... reason for sale is im looking to go down a diffrent route and do performance to my car ... i will post pics of the amp as well as the sub this week ... i also have two boxes from jl because i bought it with a h/o box and than the h/o box wouldnt fit in my cls so i bought the sealed black box they come with but you cant buy it sepratly and is very rare to get your hands on thesse boxes unless you buy the sub and enclosure togther through JL ... i will include both boxes and amp for 800... if anyone is interested please email me at Markcali1991@gmail.com or send me a pm
Old 07-10-2012, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cls55
jl w7

sold lock it up