Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Dynavin DVN-MBC D99 and fog light

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 03:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Dynavin DVN-MBC D99 and fog light

I have a Dynavin DVN-MBC D99 headunit for sale. It's for the facelift W203 C-Class from 2005-2007 and also fits the W209 CLK-Class with very minor modification to the inside of the dash. I purchased the unit this past October, and I absolutely love it. I traded my C230 on a BMW 745Li last month, so I no longer need this headunit. It's practically brand new and looks and functions just as it did the day I opened the box. I'm also including the SD card that I downloaded and installed the navigation software to. I have iGO Primo loaded onto the card with 4th quarter 2011 maps for all 50 states, and, in my honest opinion, I actually like it way better than the BMW NAVI02 system in my 7 Series.

I'm looking to get around $750 or so for it since it's practically still brand new, although I am open to all reasonable offers.

Here's a link to all the details about the unit and quite a few pictures of it in my car. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=3cd...ucts%2Fproduct_dnv_mbc.p hp
(Oh, one thing they don't tell you on their site is that you can stream music from your phone/iPhone/iPod wirelessly through bluetooth)

These pictures are from the night I took the headunit out of my car (minus the top two--those two were from the day I got it).

Finding Nemo DVD menu, lol. Yeah I love this movie

This is not my car, but this picture below shows what the headunit looks like installed in a CLK:

I also have a right/driver side fog light that fits the sport package bumper on the W203. When I bought my C230 last year, the passenger side fog light was busted. I bought a used set of fog lights from a guy on eBay and installed the one I needed, but I never needed this one. And I definitely don't need it now that I no longer have the car, haha. I'll also include an almost brand new 9006 foglight bulb. I believe I've read on here before that this fog light will also fit a certain bumper on the W211 E-Class, but I'm not 100% sure and if so, I'm not sure which bumper.

I'm open to all reasonable offers.

I know pretty much none of you know who I am, haha, but it's because I've mostly lurked over the past year or so instead of posting. If anyone's concerned about me being a legitimate buyer/seller, here's a link to my eBay account. I've had it ever since 2006 and I have a 100% rating.

The quickest way to get up with me if interested in either the headunit or fog light is to email me at zoicite06@yahoo.com. All my emails are sent straight to my phone, and my phone is always within arm's reach of me.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
18 C300 4Matic.
Ok question, does this come in the pre facelift type?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dynavin does make a unit to fit pre-facelift models, but this one is for post-facelift models only.