Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale Morimoto H7 HID kit with XB35 5000K blubs and OE headlight caps pre drilled

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 12:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2013 C300 4MATIC Sport with P1, Bi-Xenon headlights, Navigation with backup camera, Sport Plus
For Sale Morimoto H7 HID kit with XB35 5000K blubs and OE headlight caps pre drilled

Hi All,

I am selling my Morimoto H7 HID Kit with error free capacitors, H7 XB35 35W 5000K blubs with pre-drilled and sealed OE headlight caps. What that means is that you dont need to worry about drilling holes in your headlight caps and threading and sealing the wires through which is the most complicated part of the H7 headlight upgrade. Everything is a simple plug and play and going back to OEM H7 bulbs is a breeze. This upgrade kit works on all W204 headlights which has with H7 blubs. It can also be used on the fog lights pre facelift model.

I did a write up on how I did the upgrade which can be used for reference:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w204...d-install.html

KIT INFO:

H7: Morimoto Elite HID System HIDKIT-H7-35AMP-CANBUS-H7-XBH7-5K
Ballasts 1 x AMP: Morimoto 3Five DSP 35AMP
Bulbs 1 x H7: XB35 5000K XBH7-5K
Harness Type 1 x Canbus: H7 CANBUS-H7

ASKING PRICE: $150

Will ship to any where in USA for additional shipping cost. Pickup can be arranged in the tri-state area.

See pictures for reference: