Notices

NY Defensive Driving Discount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08' BMW E92 Coupe
NY Defensive Driving Discount

What's up guys?! I've arranged for my family, friends and clients to conveniently take a NYS DMV approved defensive driving course online. I've been an insurance broker and financial planner for quite some time now and work for my father's company here on Long Island. I just figured I'd pass along the info to anyone here who may be interested in taking this course without having to spend 6-8 hours in a classroom. In case any of you are unaware, taking a defensive driving course will give you approximately a 10% discount on your auto insurance as well as remove up to 4 points from your license. With this online course you have the freedom to do the course online when you have some free time. You do not have to complete the course all at once. You can spend half an hour one day, 45 minutes another day, etc. until you have completed the course. You will have a username and password to login whenever you'd like and will pick up from where you left off last time. You will also be able to print out your certificate of completion once you have completed the course rather than have to wait a couple months for it to come in the mail like with the classroom course. I try and help all my clients pay the least amount of insurance possible and always recommend this course to any of them who don't have it. I got upset always hearing many of them telling me they don't have the time to sit in a classroom for 6 to 8 hours so I set up with this alternative. The cost normally is $49.95, it is NYS DMV approved, the credit will last 3 years, and I've also arranged a $10 discount to those who enter the discount code that I will list below so the discounted cost is $39.95. The discount I believe is only available to those who use the links below. Here is the info if anyone is interested in taking advantage of this. Later everyone!

Bryan

Homepage Link:

http://www.newyorkdefensivedriving.com/?afid=1490

Registration Link:

https://www.newyorkdefensivedriving.....php?afid=1490

Discount code: SAVE10

Last edited by mbny; 12-10-2009 at 01:43 PM.