Notices

Recommended dealers / sales reps in Boston area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 09:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
--
Recommended dealers / sales reps in Boston area

Figured this would be a good place for this post.

Recently placed an order for a glc and had interactions with pretty much every dealership in the area. Here are the two that I recommend with sales reps:

Flagship Motors, Lynnfield: this is the one I ended up placing my order at, through Paige Babcock. Super helpful, no drama, relatively painless negotiations.

Mercedes of Hanover: while I didn't place the order here, the rep I was in contact with was Guy. Straight up guy and will do his best to help.

Dealerships I do not recommend -- please note this could just be because of the reps I had interactions with, however read up and decide on your own.

Mercedes of Burlington: the internet sales rep had no idea what was in stock, what models are out, etc. She told me certain models aren't even released when they were in stock on their website!

Mercedes of Westwood: the internet sales is either not in sync with the floor staff, or will say ANYTHING to get you in the store. I went in based on the discount and trade in info I received from their internet sales, and I could hear the sales manager laughing about it with the sales rep. Quite infuriating considering I made the drive there based on the info their rep gave, AND the rude behavior of the sales manager. The sales rep himself was pretty nice. Also, if you have a trade in, avoid this dealership at all costs. They have literally no clue what they're talking about. Every other dealership offered me 17-18.5k right off the bat, and these guys were adamant at 16k.

Hope this helps someone save some time and money!