Notices

For sale: 2012 Mecedes C250 Coupe Mars Red with AMG pkg and Carbon Fiber trim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 c250 coupe
For sale: 2012 Mecedes C250 Coupe Mars Red with AMG pkg and Carbon Fiber trim $8000

Mileage: 136,000 miles

This is my gently used Mercedes Benz C250 Couple in beautiful Mars Red. I use this car as my daily driver. I had no problems in the winter or snow even tho it is RWD and AMG sports package. It is also quite practical and comfortable for running errands, road trips, and going out. Asking for $8000.

The car is truly a head turner with the aggressive body style, 18 inch rims, and carbon fiber accents exterior and interior of the car. Convenience highlights are heated seats, navigation, Bluetooth, automated wipers, cruise control and etc.

The car is always serviced at the Mercedes dealer. I had no issue with it. The engine however was replaced at 50,000 miles by the dealer because of a mechanical issue. I never had an issue with the engine since so it is practically a 85,000 young engine.

The tires are Scottzero winter tires which are only used for 3 winters or maybe 10,000 miles. I have another set of summer wheels with blacked out OZ Superleggera rims and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires that I can throw in while I still have them.

There are a few cosmetic blemishes. Namely scratches on the rim from street parking; driver's seat have a stitch coming apart; chrome plating are peeling off in some inconspicuous areas.

I have title at head and we can meet at your bank to make the transaction with a cashier's check or cash right away.

Last edited by Mike Chen; 12-06-2019 at 04:23 PM.