Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Member here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
New Member here

Hello everyone. My name is Chad Smith. I live in Knoxville TN. I am here to explore the AMG E 55 and its power capabilities. I am not here for tips on how to apply carbon fiber to my engine bay. My background lies in dsms , evos, and the wrx. I have always focused on providing accurate and open information regarding power and performance. I will be working closely with with a local company to provide real dyno verified information regarding power add sons. I am currently in the process of obtaining an E55. I expect to own one by midweek the first week in April. At that time, I will begin working with Mark Remick from Fastech Motorsports in Louisville, TN. He also owns a E55 as well as a 9 sec WRX and his facilities include a dyno dynamics dyno. It is time to demystify these cars and offer some affordable and reliable dyno proven advice in practical application of these cars path to power. I will begin documenting my process from purchase to first time on the dyno and every modification from that point forward. We will offer dyno graphs as well as track time slips. Even if we find that a particular part by a manufacturer yields no benefit. Mark and I have been in the performance automotive industry for well over a decade. We know how to make power. Mark made over 900whp with his WRX. I have personally had dsms with well over 500 whp and my wrx set a record in 2002 for being the highest whp wrx in the United States (long since broken obviously). Step by step I will purchase products from vendors or have Mark fabricate parts in the event we cannot find a source for an item and use them on our vehicles to provide you and everyone else a step by step guide. In saying this, I do not work for Mark. His facilities, fabrication, expertise, and time will be used to develop an educational overview of what does and does not work in my quest and will be paid for accordingly. I look forward to this challenge and will document the results, photos, and information here and on my website at 2319digital.com. Thank you for the space.