Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

W203: Replacement radio/CD/navigation/bluetooth/ipod/phone/DVD touch screen system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 C280
Smile W203: Replacement radio/CD/navigation/bluetooth/ipod/phone/DVD touch screen system

Hi,

This is my first post.

I have a '56 W203 and I want to replace the current radio/CD set up with a touch screen system that also provides navigation, Bluetooth, ipod connectivity, phone connectivity and DVD.

I found this:

Mercedes Benz C Class W203/CLK/CLC 7" Touchscreen DVD Sat Nav GPS MP3 iPod CD | eBay

It seems to do everything I want. What are peoples thoughts? Better ideas? Alternatives?

DoddyOHL
Old 04-25-2013, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W203 C200 Kompressor
Smile

Originally Posted by DoddyOHL
Hi,

This is my first post.
hey there doddy
i have that same unit recived it a week a go but they forgot to send me one of the plug and play cables for the swap as it was diffrent for my audio 10.
as for the contents inside the box it look really good i just cant wait to hook it all up.

I have a '56 W203 and I want to replace the current radio/CD set up with a touch screen system that also provides navigation, Bluetooth, ipod connectivity, phone connectivity and DVD.

I found this:

Mercedes Benz C Class W203/CLK/CLC 7" Touchscreen DVD Sat Nav GPS MP3 iPod CD | eBay

It seems to do everything I want. What are peoples thoughts? Better ideas? Alternatives?

DoddyOHL
hi there doddy
i have ordered this unit or similar one and recived it last week
it seem promising for whats in the box but they forgot one of the plug and play cable for my audio 10 system so i have to wait a week or so for it to come but i will let you know when i put it in how it goes look very simple to install