Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Newbie to the Mercedes world from Oklahoma.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2013 | 01:58 AM

C280
Newbie to the Mercedes world from Oklahoma.

Hey guys. I'm new to Mercedes and all Euro things for that matter. haha. I'm a GM person. I have a 2008 Chevy Avalanche LTZ, 4x4, Lifted. A 2007 Chevy Corvette Z51, Widebody, Supercharged, yadda yadda.. And I recently acquired a 1995 Mercedes C280. For the past week I've been doing nothing but research. I've learned quite a few things. The car was free from my girlfriends brother, so I'm able to sink a little money into it and still be above water. I plan on getting it mechanically sound then proceeding with some modifying, and just basically a project car. Anyway, here are some pictures.

Loading it up on the trailer from my girlfriends parents house.

First time looking under the hood

Washed and degreased

Up on the lift (got the radiator removed and ready for a new one)
Old 02-17-2014 | 12:20 PM

mercedesc280
hi, I've got a 94 C 280 I was using as a parts car for my other C 280, now I'm thinking about fixing the parts car back up into a driver and I also live in OKlahoma. Where did you end up getting parts for most of your stuff? Is there anyplace local you recommend? We're close to the same year, same model living in the same state so I'm hoping to benefit from your experiences.