Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New 2012 C350 Owner!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C350. Mars Red.
New 2012 C350 Owner!

Hello all,

Michael here, aka Chop. I recently decided to get a new car, and decided to go for a big upgrade from my 2002 Acura RSX.

First I thought of getting the new Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Then the 370z. Or how about that new BMW 1 series? Then I saw it on the highway, bright red, sporty yet grown up and classy (I'm 37 now)...the 2012 C250 Coupe.

So after much searching on MB USA's Certified Pre-Owned listings, I found several C250's at a great price. But one day, I noticed a tick box for searching for a C350...what is this I say...V6? RWD? Wood trim? Only 23k miles? Cheaper than the Hyundai? SOLD.

It's no AMG class, but its the best car I've ever owned! Mars Red, Black MBTex interior, AMG split spoke wheels.

I'm not all that mechanically inclined, so the only upgrades a I plan on doing would be air intake and exhaust. MAYBE the headers too, but we'll see. Everything else will be cosmetic, at least until the warrantees are up:

Black wheels, upgrading interior and exterior lights, rear diffuser, black out grill.

Glad to be here. Hope to absorb lots of info and make my "Roja" unique and running in perfect order! I'll have lots of noob questions...ha!