Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello from North County San Diego

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2013 | 05:33 PM

2004 S500
Hello from North County San Diego

Hey guys! New to forum. Just want to show and share my beautiful battleship with you all. She is a 2004 S500 w/ the AMG package, Silver/Black with 95k miles. I just bought the car from a private dealership. It looks like it's been lowered through some suspension lowering software. I do not know which one.. I do not believe the airmatic suspension is failing. The pump runs strong and doesn't overwork. The car will raise up and down with no problems. The front strut towers are not cracked. The exhaust pipes and headers look like they've been replaced, but they don't look any bigger. The pipes look way newer than they should be. She sounds deepers and more growly than a regular stock S500, but not loud. She's a beautiful car and I love her....almost as much as my fiance lmao . Can anyone tell me what kind of wheels I have. I tried looking them up but can't find any info on them.
Old 07-09-2013 | 05:35 PM

2004 S500
sorry for the dbl post