Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Another Car - Another Forum Then...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 S212 350
Another Car - Another Forum Then...

Hi all,

I've been hovering here for a week or two, picking up in-sight where i can find it. You all seem like a decent bunch

Anyhow, ive just purchased a E320 CDI Estate in dark blue with the cream interior - what was i thinking? But it does look so good

it has 160K on it's clocks but it's been looked after all it's 10 years of life to date. Just had all the fluids and filters done today - including gearbox, a new glow plug and aux belt. it's now ready for a 2k journey around Europe with the family.

Work to do:
1) Detail it - paint correction, leather and interior clean etc. I have already repaired the plastic headlamp lenses.

2) Work out Iphone integration for music - has a Bury for hands-free which works fine for calls - but thats all, no music or satnav

3) Wheels - they're 16" and buggered. On look out for something a little larger, im hoping to discover what will fit? Currently non staggered on 225/40 16s let me know if you have something eh!!

Home for me is near Maidenhead in Berkshire, and if you've read this far you deffo need a beer!!

Cheers and "hello"
Darryl