Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Limited Edition 96 S500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2013 | 06:14 PM

1996 S500 4door sedan
Smile Limited Edition 96 S500

Hello Benz World
Old 08-19-2013 | 07:06 PM

1996 S500 4door sedan
My first Benz was a 1979 300D diesel.
Next, 1995 E320.
and finally the 96 S500 4door Sedan.
I purchased this vehicle from the original owner. I have the carfax ,and the manual that list all repairs and receipts. The vehicle had 76,000 miles highway driven with some stop and go of the city streets, but majority highway. When the car was not on the road it was garage kept, when it did travel it was put on a flat bed to be tranferred to it's destination which was only for business. The repairs done by my certified mechanic are on file along with my copies of approval. After his inspection all mileage on the car is my doing. At this time I have replaced the crankshaft sensor and the throttle body. The oil is changed every 3,000 miles, both air filters are done on a regular schedule. the transmission filter is done every two years, the fuel filter changes with oil. I keep this V8 powered with only the best sparks. So as you can see, this car was a steal with a few replacements and not costing the bank so that it the runs like it suppose to. My youngest daughter always ask me, Daddy why is everybody looking at your car? because it's
THE BIG BODY BENZ.