Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hi Benz people!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic
Hi Benz people!

Hi everybody!

I have always been in love with Mercedes-Benz ever since I can remember. I love the tradition and the history behind the company.

When the W204 was first unveiled I was in love and dreamed about owning that car someday. Well, in January of 2013, that dream became a reality and I now own a 2010 C300 4Matic.

To me, Mercedes-Benz is more than just about the "image". Many people think I bought the car because of what I wanted people to think of me or about me. Aside from the image, I just love the car itself for what it is, how it is made and every single detail about it. Every single day still feels like the first day I bought it.

I have gotten my windows tinted, did some PlastDip work on the grill and lower front bumper and was very lucky to get a beautiful set of new rims as an early birthday present by my amazing brother!

I am happy to finally join this group because you guys have helped me with many questions before. I hope to contribute and learn a lot.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails Hi Benz people!-2013-08-02-20.08.58.jpg   Hi Benz people!-2013-08-17-13.53.12.jpg