Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

IOWA NOOB CHECKING IN

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA45, Night Black on 19" Black wheels.
IOWA NOOB CHECKING IN

I saw and got to sit in a white CLA45 AMG this past month out at the US Open in NYC. I didn't know this car was coming out, but I told my wife that this would be a car I'd be willing to trade my daily driver 350Z roadster in for and she was game....so... Long story short, I put my name behind our local Dealer's first allocation that was on order, but not spoken for yet, changed a few specs and am officially in line. (White with Brown Leather, Pano Sunroof, P01 Premium package)

I drove a CLA220 in KC this weekend to see if it was worth of slapping 15K in equipment on it. Overall, it is a very nice ride, a little underpowered compared to my Z and my wife's Lexus IS250, but the design is beautiful. It was raining so I couldn't drive it very hard, under hard acceleration the front wheels spun.

My question is, what package do you have to buy to get the lights in the leather seat head rests? My dealer couldn't find it, nor could they find the AMG door sill plates yet....