Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG
Hello!

Hello all!

My name is Pranav, and I have purchased a 2002 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG. All by myself (yes, I am 16, but I work, so my parents were able to get a loan from Penfed, and I am paying for the loan.)

I cannot believe it...my first car is an AMG...I don't know what to say.

I am actually a diehard BMW fan (my mom owned 2 BMW's, and currently owns a 2010 BMW 328i M-sport, and my dad drives a 2012 Infiniti M37s.), but after seeing this AMG, I fell in love. Let me tell you more about it.

It is 1 of 6 C32 AMGs in the world that has the orion blue metallic. The car has a K/N cold air dual intake system (when I pick up the car, I can show you a picture of the hood to prove it.) Fully loaded, no issues whatsoever, got her with 141k miles for 7900. Oh, and it has the HID projector headlights and the LED S class taillights. Very nice car, I love her a lot.

Some info about myself...I go to Cary Academy, I am a Junior. I actually know ilumunus personally, (I know he isn't viewed as someone who is exactly...mature...on these forums), but I still know him. I am a diehard car fanatic, I am actually an assistant mechanic. I live in the Durham area in NC. Very nice place!

Again, my first post in this forum, and I'm already enjoying MBWorld!

Last edited by swara96; 10-09-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by swara96
Hello all!

My name is Pranav, and I have purchased a 2002 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG. All by myself (yes, I am 16, but I work, so my parents were able to get a loan from Penfed, and I am paying for the loan.)

I cannot believe it...my first car is an AMG...I don't know what to say.

I am actually a diehard BMW fan (my mom owned 2 BMW's, and currently owns a 2010 BMW 328i M-sport, and my dad drives a 2012 Infiniti M37s.), but after seeing this AMG, I fell in love. Let me tell you more about it.

It is 1 of 6 C32 AMGs in the world that has the orion blue metallic. The car has a K/N cold air dual intake system (when I pick up the car, I can show you a picture of the hood to prove it.) Fully loaded, no issues whatsoever, got her with 141k miles for 7900. Oh, and it has the HID projector headlights and the LED S class taillights. Very nice car, I love her a lot.

Some info about myself...I go to Cary Academy, I am a Junior. I actually know ilumunus personally, (I know he isn't viewed as someone who is exactly...mature...on these forums), but I still know him. I am a diehard car fanatic, I am actually an assistant mechanic. I live in the Durham area in NC. Very nice place!

Again, my first post in this forum, and I'm already enjoying MBWorld!

By the way, talking about what my parents drive is what got me so hated (and being a douche). But I mean, you're paying for your car, so it's different.

Look forward to seeing it in a couple days haha.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:01 AM

2002 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG
Originally Posted by ilumunus

By the way, talking about what my parents drive is what got me so hated (and being a douche). But I mean, you're paying for your car, so it's different.

Look forward to seeing it in a couple days haha.

Yeah haha.

I should be picking it up either tomorrow or Friday, but it'll definitely be before next week. Will definitely update once I get it.

I am looking forward to contributing my knowledge on cars in this forum!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2015 BMW M235i 6MT
We reppin NC in this thread!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:38 AM

Inova
Helo! I am also new here and very impressed with the content of the forum and starting participating now. Hope to get good response.

erectyle disfunction