Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

new owner of two

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2013 | 08:52 AM

2011 E350 Bluetech
new owner of two

Hello everyone,
New MB owner here. My wife and I just purchased two MB vehicles. She has a 2013 C250 and I have a 2011 E350 Bluetech. Both are CPO vehicles. Mine is just off lease with 23100 miles and hers was a loaner with 16000 miles.Both look impeccably clean. I am always amazed how they make them look brand new.

I am not new to the world of diesel as my wife and I formerly had a Jetta and Passat TDI. Mechanical issues and too many trips to the dealer had us trade them in for Lexus products that we enjoyed for the past almost 4 years. This time around , MB got us interested with their CLA250 commercials. That ended up not being the car for us but it did bring us into the dealer and we got two cars that weekend. I have to say, I am happy to be back to hearing the slight rattle and clank sounds diesels make. Years ago I had my CDL and pulled trailers up to 53'.( got tired of corporate america so tried something else but went back to corporate america.) So, diesels are in my blood. If the C250 had been available in diesel, I would have found one with that configuration. Since I used the name tdisedanman on the tdiclub forum for so many years, I decided to use it here although bluetechsedanman would have worked!

Here are some pictures of the diesel. I need to taske some pics ofvtyhe C250 which is black on black. Ill post tem later today but I am sure you all know what they look like. We are still getting familiar with our cars and are looking forward to learning and sharing info with other members.

Lee
Attached Images    

Last edited by tdisedanman; 11-06-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-10-2013 | 08:18 AM

2011 E350 Bluetech
another new family member

My brother in law decide to upgrade from his 2008 E320 blutec to a 2011 E350 bluetec
Sport package.
Attached Images  
Old 11-10-2013 | 08:33 AM

2011 E350 Bluetech
Originally Posted by tdisedanman
Hello everyone,
New MB owner here. My wife and I just purchased two MB vehicles. She has a 2013 C250 and I have a 2011 E350 Bluetech. Both are CPO vehicles. Mine is just off lease with 23100 miles and hers was a loaner with 16000 miles.Both look impeccably clean. I am always amazed how they make them look brand new.

I am not new to the world of diesel as my wife and I formerly had a Jetta and Passat TDI. Mechanical issues and too many trips to the dealer had us trade them in for Lexus products that we enjoyed for the past almost 4 years. This time around , MB got us interested with their CLA250 commercials. That ended up not being the car for us but it did bring us into the dealer and we got two cars that weekend. I have to say, I am happy to be back to hearing the slight rattle and clank sounds diesels make. Years ago I had my CDL and pulled trailers up to 53'.( got tired of corporate america so tried something else but went back to corporate america.) So, diesels are in my blood. If the C250 had been available in diesel, I would have found one with that configuration. Since I used the name tdisedanman on the tdiclub forum for so many years, I decided to use it here although bluetechsedanman would have worked!

Here are some pictures of the diesel. I need to taske some pics ofvtyhe C250 which is black on black. Ill post tem later today but I am sure you all know what they look like. We are still getting familiar with our cars and are looking forward to learning and sharing info with other members.

Lee
Here is a picture of both cars. Yesterday we had the windows tinted but these pics were taken before the tinting.
Attached Thumbnails new owner of two-20131106_170630.jpg