Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Looking forward to using this site.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 cl500
Looking forward to using this site.

Good afternoon all. I have recently purchased my third Mercedes, and my first used Mercedes, actually first used car ever. I am a bit nervous because I have never had a car out of warranty, but times are tough and I threw caution to the wind and purchased a 2004 CL500 a week ago. Problems have already cropped up, most of which the dealership will take care of. I set out to buy a 1995 E320 Cabriolet but when I needed to make a move the inventory was depleted in my search area. The jury is out as to if I will keep the CL for any amount of time. I may sell it quickly and continue with my pursuit of the E. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge available on this site.
Attached Thumbnails Looking forward to using this site.-thumb_img_8378_1024.jpg   Looking forward to using this site.-thumb_img_8381_1024.jpg   Looking forward to using this site.-thumb_img_8383_1024.jpg   Looking forward to using this site.-thumb_img_8380_1024.jpg   Looking forward to using this site.-thumb_img_8382_1024.jpg