Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

2007 E63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2013 | 04:43 PM

03 Lexus GS
2007 E63

I have beautiful 2007 E63 for sale. It is steel grey with black leather and suede AMG interior. I bought it 4 months ago, but I just got a new job and it requires me to drive 30k miles a year. I don't want to put the mileage on this luxury beast. The vehicle has 51,700 pampered miles on it currently. The mileage will go up as I use it for a daily driver. If you know anything about these cars you know they are a perfect blend of power and luxury. The E63 AMG was close to 100k brand new and you can get it for a fraction of the cost. The car is excellent condition. Exterior is a 9.5 out of 10 and the interior is 9.5 out of 10. There is no wear in the leather, looks like it did from the show room. The engine is a massive 6.3 V8 that produces 507 HP, yet I still get over 17 MPG. Not bad when you consider the power it puts down. Features on this car include navigation, bluetooth with integrated phone, keyless entry, push button start, homelink (integrated garage door opener), adaptive cruise control (automatically adjust to cars in front of it), DVD player, 6 disc changer, Harmon Kardon sound system, heated and cooled seats, sun roof, woodgrain steering wheel, airmatic suspension with 3 different settings. Sport 1, Sport 2, and Comfort. The Transmission has 3 options as well, sport, comfort or manual. The steering wheel has paddle shifters or you can use the gear shifter on the console. I am sure I am missing many options, but these are the main ones off the top of my head. I have all service records from the previous owner. I will be posting more pictures this weekend, but wanted to post what I have now. The interior is black leather with suede. I posted this at $34,000 because it has 55 months and 41,000 miles remaining on the warranty I purchased with the vehicle. If you do not want to the warranty, I will ask for 32,000. It can be transferred, so I will leave that up to you. Please call text or email me with any questions. Please do not contact me about trades, or offering to sell it. Cash or certified check only. 480-381-4921
Old 11-30-2013 | 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

19 E63s(wifeys) & a 21 GLE580
Sounds nice. I'm sure an up will belong on the lot to buy it. (Pics normally help)