Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello All

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 ML 350 Gas(Polar White). 2015 ML 350 gas(Lunar Blue). 68 mustang
Hello All

As a new member I wanted to say hello to you all. I have enjoyed browsing around your site and felt like it was a good place for current and future information.

A little about myself. I am a mechanical Engineer at the production plant in Tuscaloosa that produces the ML, GL, R-Class and soon to be C-Class (W205) I just recently placed an order on a 2014 ML 350. I'm getting Pretty excited now because it starts bodyshop production in a couple of days. I will post pictures as soon as I take delivery.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,751 Likes on 2,145 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Originally Posted by Taymar16
As a new member I wanted to say hello to you all. I have enjoyed browsing around your site and felt like it was a good place for current and future information.

A little about myself. I am a mechanical Engineer at the production plant in Tuscaloosa that produces the ML, GL, R-Class and soon to be C-Class (W205) I just recently placed an order on a 2014 ML 350. I'm getting Pretty excited now because it starts bodyshop production in a couple of days. I will post pictures as soon as I take delivery.
Well, it's great to have someone with your profession and background on this site, welcome. I'm fairly new myself.

I placed an order for an ML350 BlueTEC last week and am now possibly rethinking the diesel. I've never towed anything in my life, but thought I might tow a small travel trailer someday. Why did you go for the gas instead of the diesel? Just curious. Any thoughts on the subject? Thanks.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 ML 350 Gas(Polar White). 2015 ML 350 gas(Lunar Blue). 68 mustang
I had two primary reasons for not going with diesel.
1) My wife did not want to fill up at the same fuel station as the "Truckers"

2) The math did not support the additional cost for diesel. Based on my daily milage and the price difference between premium and diesel. I get to drive all different engine combos and I love the torque of the diesel.