Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

First posting, First MB ever

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 10:17 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2018 SL450
First posting, First MB ever

Traded in my Lexus GS450h for a gorgeous, Polar White '14 GLK250 Bluetec. I didn't anticipate becoming an MB owner, but I must say the GLK blew away the 328d Xdrive Wagon I cross-shopped. It drives superbly and so far my mileage exceeds the EPA ratings. And EuroMotorcars (Bethesda, MD) gave me a stupendous end-of-the year deal.

For those who follow this stuff, my GLK has the Lighting package, Premium Pkg 1, the Multimedia Package and the Lane Assist Package, along with heated seats. Everything I wanted and nothing I didn't want to pay for.

I'm very happy to join the club and look forward to learning a lot.

Michael
Old 01-01-2014, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GLK250 BlueTEC
Congratulations Michael. We just took delivery of our GLK250 late yesterday afternoon. Sure seems like a nice car! I'm headed out to the garage to put on a coat of Nu-Finish poly wax and to set the garage door opener. Our salesman gave us a set of "simplified" instructions for setting-up the opener, saying the MB Owner's Manual somewhat over-complicates the process.

Enjoy your new car!

Happy New Year,
Jim
Old 01-01-2014, 12:36 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2018 SL450
Originally Posted by BigBoeing
Congratulations Michael. We just took delivery of our GLK250 late yesterday afternoon. Sure seems like a nice car! I'm headed out to the garage to put on a coat of Nu-Finish poly wax and to set the garage door opener. Our salesman gave us a set of "simplified" instructions for setting-up the opener, saying the MB Owner's Manual somewhat over-complicates the process.

Enjoy your new car!

Happy New Year,
Jim
Jim, congrats to you too!

I too got the simplified instructions, but could not make them work. I've clipped my opener to the visor until my kids can do it for me (sigh...).

Let me know how drives in the snow!

Cheers,
Michael
Attached Thumbnails First posting, First MB ever-image.jpg  
Old 01-02-2014, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Oh man, love that diesel quite a bit, enjoy Congrats!