Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New member + 1st time Benz driver!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 12:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C250 Sport Sedan
New member + 1st time Benz driver!

Hey everyone,

I'm a 26-year-old female, and I just picked up my new Mercedes today: 2014 C250 sport sedan, black/black, wood interior. I'm excited, but I'm still growing to love it.

I had been driving my '04 Pontiac Grand Prix for the past 7 years, and I was way past due for an upgrade. I had a serious emotional connection with my Pontiac...I'm sure you guys know what I mean. It was a hard decision. :/ Anyway, in the car shopping process, I was deadset on BMW for the longest time, but somehow decided on a C250. Still waiting to fall in love...but I know that takes time.

I'm very into custom work, so I'm sure once I start the project (tint and stereo are first, of course), then perhaps the car will begin to feel like mine. But as of right now, I miss my Pontiac (shipped it cross-country to my dad, gotta keep it in the family), and the short and stubby body style of the C250 is looking too much like a Chevy Cobalt with exception of the MB emblem. Yep, I said it!

Aside from that, I do love the way it drives-- But hopefully you guys can show me the way of MB. Look forward to my future posts asking many design questions and opinions!
Old 01-01-2014, 03:53 AM

2014 C250 Sport Sedan
.....Should I have got a CLA250 instead? I'm having buyer's remorse. Someone, please tell me I made the right decision!
Old 01-01-2014, 04:13 AM

C63 GT3RS F800R
It's completely up to you which design do you like better ? Besides IMO I like the c class better it is a proven car in all categories. The CLA is new but new doesn't always mean it's superior, that's where usage comes into play. If you are going to have people sit in the back it's tiny as hell but the c class is pretty spacious and nimble for all occasions. I'm pretty sure you will like your car, it's a very comfortable car and also has some very good technological advances. Just give it some time and get used to driving it. And don't fool yourself into thinking you made a bad choice you can't go wrong with a c class.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:13 AM

C63 GT3RS F800R
Btw keep us updated with pics :vroom:
Old 01-02-2014, 08:45 PM

C32 AMG
Congrats! Love the C class, the CLA? not so much (unless its the AMG ofcourse
Old 01-06-2014, 09:41 PM

2014 C250 Sport Sedan
Thanks for your responses! At first, I liked the body of the CLA better...I like that mean/masculine look of the front. The back doesn't deliver though.

After having the C250 for a week now, I'm completely in love and happy.