Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Memeber, Hello from Spain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S 320 CDI (2000)
Cool New Memeber, Hello from Spain

Hi, I am new here but I been watching the forums for some months already. Last year I got an 00' S 320 CDI silver from an old man who had it in the garage always with 180k mileage. Bad thing about it has some scratches on the driver side and the rims on the passenger side. The old man seems wasn't very careful when comes to parking or maybe lazy. But for 5k € with full options I couldn't ask for more

If there is any Spanish user, hit me up I need some local advice

I am planning to do some fixes, like the Command 2.5>Comand 2.0 (Widescreen) retrofit; I'm watching on eBay for the right change and unit to hunt, I got already the speed signal ready and looking for some wood trim aswell. Planning to change the lights aswell, but not sure wich ones to pick yet...I just got the chrome rings trims as I am planning to get on. As I said before, the driver side got scratched (I might need to repaint it all later ) so the mirror got hit on the edge aswell, so I need a exterior cover as it got cracked and the plastic of the turning signal light too. It's not looking bad at all, but I want it to look like a shiny merc that's all. Hope to hear from you guys and keep it coming.