Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Need to sell E55 asap!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz E55
Need to sell E55 asap!

Hi all! Unfortunately I need to sell my 2005 E55 asap! I have a new baby girl and she's my priority now. I had a great time with it but its time to move on...It has 81,359 miles on it and color is black. It only had one previous owner, I drove down to Georgia to pick it up. I live in Maryland. Car is in really good condition, inside has some normal wear and tear and paint is beautiful. Car has been frequently maintained by my detailer and paint went through a multi stage paint correction and coated with Gtechnique coating and topped off with swissvax crystal rock wax. If any one is interested let me know! thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Need to sell E55 asap!-photo-1.jpg   Need to sell E55 asap!-photo-2.jpg   Need to sell E55 asap!-photo-7.jpg   Need to sell E55 asap!-photo-8.jpg   Need to sell E55 asap!-photo-5.jpg  

Need to sell E55 asap!-photo-6.jpg  
Old 02-04-2014, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211
Might want to try putting this in the Mercedes vehicles (Classifieds) section. Clean car!