Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello and Good Evening everyone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2014 | 08:07 PM

Mercedes c180 sports coupe 2001
Hello and Good Evening everyone

I am new to this forum,but have followed as a guest for sometime,My name is Mike,and currently in possession of a C180 sports coupe,2ltr petrol,with just over 123,000 on the clock,service book seems stamped upto date,which is nice,great car,but having a few problems with it,which over time im sure you all can point me in the right direction and stop me from stressing out...i plan a great future for this car and hope to get it just as i would like it to be with subtle mods and regular servicing....ooh by the way its the panoramic sunroof model...i think you all know whats coming next...
Old 01-30-2014 | 09:09 AM

Hello Everybody,Im having a spot of bother with my panoramic sunroof on my 2001 C180 coupe,it seems the sunroof sits a little high on the rear corner,drivers side,and the seal is coming away from the glass,i did try to help sunroof to close down properly or better than it was,at least,and noticed water was coming from between seal and glass,i suspect this is why i have a wet carpet behind drivers seat,and a damp headliner and damp in the footwell by the pedals,does anyone know if the mercedes hot glue will re-seal the glass or do i have to get another glass panel ? i will replace the inner roof seal in due course,can anyone please help me,i live in the UK.Thanks in advance
Old 03-25-2014 | 07:52 PM

Good Evening one and all,can anyone please tell me,on a C180 sports coupe,2001 model,2.0ltr petrol,i know my light control switch has ceased to work properly,should the dash illumination work when side lights are switched on ? or only when dip/main beam selected,either in auto light mode or manual,anyone,please