Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Member From Rockford IL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL550
New Member From Rockford IL

Hello and thank you!

My name is Drew and I represent my Father Jeff and his 2012 SL550. Jeff is thrilled to join the Benz club for the first time of his life. We have been looking for this car for over a year. We first wanted a 2008 or 2009 but when he saw the designo color yesterday he had to have it! He like the red from 2008-2009 but was not in love with it. He loves designo though. As I stated my name is Drew I'm 26 and the care taker of 4 of my family's 7 cars at all times because i have the space and enjoy doing the work. As a family we enjoy classic sports and CARS!! We enjoy modifying our cars and expressing our style threw our daily drivers. By far the new benz is the crown jewel of our garage and we are thrilled to dig into her. I hope the photo of our car that i attach works. We are thrilled to join the benz club and this forum. We look forward to making our SL look and be different than any other on the road. Jeff told me he got the upgraded AMG wheels put on already. I'm not sure what kind of wheel they are. I have not research this car but I am excited to start. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails New Member From Rockford IL-jeffs.jpg